contols in DragSource & DragTarget both in same time is posible?

Sep 20, 2009 at 7:20 PM

Hi,

Drag Drop manager is excelent solution, but in my special scenario I don't know if will be possible implement them.

I have org chart, a tree with leafs, and leaves... and I want might drag so leafs as leaves to another leafs or leaves (in a org chart, jerarquical rectangles within others rectangles).

Therefore, if I want drag a rectangle (possible with others rectangles) to anothers I should hold each rectangle in a DragSource and in same time DragTarget control. Is possible this?

Coordinator
Sep 21, 2009 at 8:47 PM

Hello,

I'm not exactly sure what you mean, but if you want to know if you can keep DragSources surrounded by DropTargets: that kind of behaviour is absolutely supported.

Regards,

Kev.

Sep 21, 2009 at 11:25 PM

Hello Kev,

Thank for your respond.

I was studing documentation and I can see that exist a RemoveElementDropBehaviour property, I belive that RemoveElementDropBehaviour can help me.

thanks for all,

Pablo

Coordinator
Oct 14, 2009 at 9:23 AM

Hello,

RemoveElementDropBehaviour: If you drop an item on a droptarget which already has a dragsource, and the existing dragsource hasn't got the permission to be dropped where the item you're dropping was residing (or the item you're dropping isn't the child of a droptarget at all), what should happen? Replace the existing dragsource (and thus removing it altogether) or disallow the drop?

I don't think this is exactly what you're looking for - I'm not exactly sure on what you're trying to achieve here ;-)  can you clarify this a bit please?

Kind regards,

Kevin.